Use of heavy tools and work attachments as well as the need for fast highway transports is typical of today’s contracting work. Designed for modern wheeled excavators and backhoe loaders, Nokian Ground Kare tire gives your work a firm foundation on many different surfaces – including railway use, for which there is a special semi-slick version. Stability and grip on site, speed and comfort on highway – Nokian Ground Kare is as versatile as your work.
- TIRE’S SUPREMELY HIGH LOAD CAPACITY ENABLES USING HEAVY AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT, WHILE THE TIRE’S SPECIAL DESIGN ADDS STABILITY BY ABSORBING SWINGS AND SHOCKS.
- PURPOSE-BUILT NEW TIRE TREAD DESIGN FEATURES LOW SURFACE PRESSURE, LOTS OF EDGES TO DELIVER GREAT TRACTION AND HIGH OPERATING LIFE, MAKING THE TIRE ECONOMICAL AND GENTLE TO THE SOIL.
- STEEL BELT AGAINST CUTS AND CRACKS.
- BIGGER BLOCKS IN THE MIDDLE ENABLE SMOOTH AND COMFORTABLE DRIVING ON ROAD.
- GOOD SELF-CLEANING DUE TO LARGER GROOVES ON OUTER EDGES.
- ALSO AVAILABLE AS A UNIQUE SEMI-SLICK VARIANT ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR RAILWAY USE.