Beyond All-Steel Radial by Nokian
Beyond All-Steel Radial – modern high technologyBetter stability, longer life time, enhanced safety. The revolutionary Beyond All-Steel Radial technology features a unique combination of the best features of the traditional cross-ply and radial tyres: supreme stability, excellent durability and a low rolling resistance. The state-of-the-art technology and advanced, extremely durable materials enable unforeseen structural solutions. The future technology will revolutionise the properties of heavy-duty machinery tyres. For the operator, this translates into higher efficiency, reliability of use and lower fuel costs, and for the driver, increased driving comfort.
- Revolutionary technology of the future, used in harbour, mining and earthmoving machinery tyres.
- Unique technical solution combining a multi-layer textile structure with a modern radial structure
- First top product: the Nokian BAS HTS Straddle harbour tyre
Beyond All-Steel Radial vs. All-Steel steel belt tyre
- Better stability and driving comfort
- Better swing dampening, because tyre and shock absorber are in one product
- Lower rolling resistance means lower fuel consumption and fewer emissions putting stress on the environment
- Lower heat generation leads to slower wear in demanding conditions
- More precise driving behaviour brings more reliability
- A sturdy and durable structure enables better cut resistance